Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Best Pregnancy Book

My name is Susan, I am a mother of 2 and have read many pregnancy books before getting pregnant with my first. I wanted to make a review for soon-to-be mothers on some e-book I have read in the past. Specifically I am talking about two books: Pregnancy Miracle and Plan My Baby.

Pregnancy Miracle was a great book with helpful tips and past stories of woman struggling to have a baby. This book talks about the pre-steps that need to be taken to have a healthy baby. It also tells specific foods to eat and "secrets". These secrets changed my life forever! 

I was scared that my man was going to leave me because I couldn't get pregnant. It made me feel like I had something wrong with me, but after reading "Plan My Baby" my whole mindset changed. This book will really put things in perspective for you. Having a support group is crucial in the pre-pregnant stage. You need to stay positive and active. 

A book I would stay away from is Pregnancy without pounds. This book is for selfish people who are more worried about themselves than the health of there baby. Reading all these books puts a lot of perspectives into order. I would suggest to anyone looking for information to buy:

Plan My Baby - Read Now
Pregnancy Miracle - Read Now

Why should you be reading these books? Well, because knowledge is power. You don't have any question? Maybe you should think harder! There are many mothers out there that have trouble being a mother, simply because in the beginning they are confused. The 9 months you are pregnant is the time you need to plan, read, and focus on your baby. My friend Sam was trying to get pregnant for 4 years but got discouraged that she couldn't. I told her to read "Pregnancy Miracle", a book about secrets that many never thought of. This 5 star book is backed up by Chinese research.




No comments:

Post a Comment